Chris Sorensen, Managing Partner
Chris is a highly accomplished early stage executive serving technology and financial services companies as a consultant and interim executive. He has led numerous new product design and development projects, managed business development efforts, and implemented market leading strategies.
Chris was a co-founder and CEO of m-Via Financial Services, one of the first mobile remittance companies, he also served as Director of Strategy for Art.com and was Director of Marketing and Product Design for MediaShare, an early leader in sales force automation.
Chris has made significant contributions at the leading edge of numerous nacent industries including:
• Built the first service to email money in the US (RocketCheck)
• Developed first mobile phone based remittance service in the US (Scoot)
• Created first visual configuration tool for sales force automation (MediaShare)
• Launched first high volume consumer configuration tool for eCommerce on the Internet (Art.com)
• Won several awards for innovative business plans (Sponsors include McKinsey, Nokia)
Chris started his career at Accenture Consulting and holds a BA(Economics) and a MBA (Finance) from the University of Illinois, and a MS (Computer Science) from Northwestern.
View Chris’s profile on LinkedIn.